Fairmount Innovation Lab (FIL) promotes inclusive innovation, creative and social enterprise, and entrepreneurship in the Boston community.
Creative & social entrepreneurs benefit from our:
• Collaborative co-work space and community
• FIL Launchpad, an intensive 12-week program for highly committed creative or social entrepreneurs who are ready to take their ideas and businesses to the next level. The customized program provides selected entrepreneurs with vital information through weekly workshops, peer-to-peer learning, mentorship, access to a variety of subject matter experts and a community of entrepreneurs
• Business workshops, services and events including pitch contests, and office hours with experts
• Networking events
• Access to a talented community of innovators and entrepreneurs in residence
• A design and prototype / fabrication studio
• Popups showcasing local creative goods and talent
• Memberships offering discounts for networking events, workshops, space for meetings and events Located in Uphams Corner in Dorchester , FIL is part of the Fairmount Cultural Corridor , a collaborative initiative which draws upon theFairmount Indigo Line to support diversity, livable neighborhoods and a sustainable, local, creative economy.